International Relations Office
The IRO aims to implement the international policy of YVC. It provides information, advises and supports the YVC community thereby shaping its international endeavors.
To support the development of international relationships with universities, governments, funding agencies and international scholarships agencies.
To seek and develop new strategic international opportunities while providing information and advice.
To coordinate international visits.
To maintain a data base of YVC memorandums of understanding and international agreements with academic institutions, research institutes and other relevant organizations promoting international collaborations with YVC.
To conduct negotiation with potential international partners with regard to cooperative projects and manage relationships with academic institutions and funding agencies.
To foster the development of internationalization in all aspects of YVC activities: developing programs of international mobility of the YVC academic staff and students.
To raise the profile of internationalization at YVC through expansion of international agreements
Structure and Work Procedure
The International Relations Office (IRO) will be acting under the auspices of the Research Authority.
The IRO will work closely with the offices of the college President, with the office of the Rector.
The Marketing and PR department, will maintain the YVC international website.
The IRO director will report directly to the Head of Research Authority.
YVC College has signed partnership agreements with the following institutions of higher education for joint research projects, exchange of academic staff, exchange of students, collaboration in conferences.
- Riga Stradin’s University, Latviya- rsu.lv
- Padagogische Hochschule Karinten-Klagenfurt – Victor Frankel Hochschule – ph-karenten.ac.at
- Universitat Hohenheim (UH) – Stuttgart- Germany – uni-hohenheim.de
- Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University-Ukraine http://www.chnu.cv.ua/?page=en
- University of Saint Joseph-West Hartford, Connecticut usj.edu
- Nazareth College – Rochester, NY- naz.edu
- Oakland University- Michigan- https://www.oakland.edu/
- Central Connecticut State University-New Britain-Connecticut- ccsu.edu/
- Universidade Federal Fluminense, Brazil – http://www.uff.br
The overall objective of the National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) in Israel is to improve the relevance, effectiveness and impact of the Erasmus+ programme in the country